Freitag, 31. Juli 2015

Packing stuff

It is the last day in Austria before I travel to Russia, so of course, I am quite excited! Since my last post I have not continued to write which is a pitty, but I could not find time. However, today I am packing my things and get ready for the journey and the stay in Russia. Thats why I find it worth to give some information for travellers who go to the same or close by cities in summer ...
My preparation is based on weather forecasts, reports about Omsk and of course Russian natives who gave some idea about what I should pack.


It is end of July and weather is not that hot anymore... as far as I know weather in Omsk is not challenging for Western Europeans, at least during the summer months. It will not get really hot anymore, but also not cold. I hope I'll face 15 to 25° Celsius during my stay and that is the range I am prepared for. Below you find a list that I wrote for packing:


Packing list:
-Summer clothes (short trousers, few shirts)
-Light clothes for autumn (thin long trousers, light Pullovers)
-Rain coat and light summer jacket
-2 pairs of closed shoes (one is for sports)
-Light sleeping bag
-Small umbrella
-Medicine (very basic, just for treating a cold or fever)
-Insurance documents
-Laptop
-Small Speakers and headphones
-Typical Austrian Souvenirs :)
(Of course, I will bring my travel documents, flight tickets, passport etc. with me, but I think that everyone who has ever travelled and is interested in this blog already knows that :)


IMPORTANT for travelling:
-A lock for the suitcase (just to be on the safe side)
-Clingfilm for wrapping up the suitcase (makes it more difficult to open the suitcase for others)


As you can see, there is nothing that special or very odd on my list... maybe the sleeping bag seems a little odd since I will live in the dorm. But in case I go out camping, or go by train to another city (Novosibirsk is around 8 hours away by train), it might be helpful to have that sleeping bag with me!


Upcoming:
Going to the airport and starting my journey!


PS:
Since I will most probably have mobile Internet, I will update this Blog as often as possible and feed it with pictures.


Don't hesitate to comment below, raise questions, or give recommendations :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen