Dienstag, 22. März 2016

Great weather = great views

Finally the snow has almost completely melted, the sunshine is bright and the wind blow is not that strong anymore. It almost feels like a summer breeze, however, without a winter jacket you are still poor in this city. From my window I can observe the surrounding well since my window faces towards the South and therefore lets a lot of sunlight in. Everyday I can see more from my flat which is located on one of the highest floors, everyday one more building that is recognizable as the day becomes longer and the sun brighter!

So what to do on a sunny day? Climb high places!

Pictures from top of Saint Isaac's Cathedral:








On this picture there are most of the famous sights of St. Petersburg. Can you find them all? (Solution at the end!)





View of the harbor and the sea in the far back








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen