Dienstag, 22. März 2016

Thank you to my readers!

I want to thank my readers very much for viewing and reading my blog! When I started to write in July 2015, I only intended to share information with others who want to go to Russia and furthermore I wanted to keep my family updated in a better and more interesting way than skyping or mailing.

However, as I can see on the blog's statistics there has been a shift in the audience.
In 2015, by far most of the views came from Austria. Other countries were only merely present.
Now, since I am in St. Petersburg, most of the readers clicked on my blog ling in Russia followed by Austria, the States and Kazakhstan. The high % rate for Russia can be explained by the number of exchange students who are present and may click on the blog link. However, it is impossible to track back and find out whether Russian citizens or others clicked.

Proportion of views in % by country





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen